Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!!

Go down 
3 posters

What Do You Think Our New Section Should Be?
Pg.| Pro Gunners
New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! I_vote_lcap22%New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
bL` Blood Line
New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! I_vote_lcap78%New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General
Ps.|Beta|O

New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! Empty
PostSubject: New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!!   New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Ok guys as said we will be having a new all weapons section in the clan Vote above ^ to pick which name and tags for the new section!

Back to top Go down
http://prosnipers.tk
Ps.|SleEpY'|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad
Ps.|SleEpY'|E

PostSubject: Re: New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!!   New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:52 pm

All credits for the bloodline name goes to SleEpY get your sleep Very Happy Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Pandemik

Ps.|Pandemik

PostSubject: Re: New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!!   New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:52 pm

i personally like the bL`
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!!   New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New All Weapons Section Of The Clan Vote For Tags Here!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums :: Ps.| Clan :: News-
Jump to: