Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

Kitsune app :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ps.|Kitsune|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad

Kitsune app :D Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune app :D   Kitsune app :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Your COD4 name: Ps.|kistune|E
What rank do you want?: Admin or Mod
Why do you deserve this rank?: Because sometimes people aren't in the server and noobs start using autos and I try xfiring them and they are afk or they can't be bothered.
How long were you in clan?: 1 month and 1 day
Proof that you deserve this rank: Beta said I need screenshots of high scoring gameplay, but honestly I don't take screenshots of my scores. I may do so for other players just incase they don't do it themselves.
I know sometimes I may seem a little mouthy, but I suppose shit happens? Alot of stuff has happened recently but whatevs, this clan is amazing and honestly its probably the best i've been in.

Very Happy Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune app :D   Kitsune app :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:54 pm

I don't think Mod would be out of the question. Other opinions would be nice (AKA read this Beta/Swipe) but it would be nice to have more people with RCON for kicking naughty people. Like it was said, people with RCON aren't always available to deal with the servers, even having more people with a limited version of RCON would be helpful. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General
Ps.|Beta|O

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune app :D   Kitsune app :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 pm

well, i dont think mod is a bad idea either but the reason lacks support due to the fact that we have B3 on the server now which i have given kitsune like every other member the ability to kick with !kick.
Back to top Go down
http://prosnipers.tk
Ps.|Kitsune|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune app :D   Kitsune app :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:56 pm

...The bot doesn't even work
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Vynal|Art
Artist
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune app :D   Kitsune app :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Ps.|Kitsune|E wrote:
...The bot doesn't even work
yes it does i use it all the time
Back to top Go down
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen
General
General
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune app :D   Kitsune app :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 am

Well, i dont think we need more admins atleast. And now that we merged with 3B we also got more moderators and admins. And like beta said the B3 works =) But, i do like the idea of limited rcon. Couse their is some names that the B3 bot dont manage to handle. Like arabic or russian names etc... So in that case u need to use RCON to kick/tempban.

Conclusion: I think we should give the Colonel rank LIMITED rcon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune app :D   Kitsune app :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune app :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums :: Others :: Apply for Promotion-
Jump to: