Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

Tournament maybe ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ps.|iNDiGO|Cpt
Captain
Captain
Ps.|iNDiGO|Cpt

Tournament maybe ?  Empty
PostSubject: Tournament maybe ?    Tournament maybe ?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:09 pm

This is just a suggestion, i have no idea if it is possible or not. I was thinking maybe we could have a tournament which would include all sniping clans who want to participate. This would obviously take a very long time to organise, because all clans would have to agree on rules, time, and what server. That is why im posting it now so you guys can tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

PostSubject: Re: Tournament maybe ?    Tournament maybe ?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Hmm cool idea but, like you said, it would take alot of planning.
I'm sure Ps. would never back down from a battle though. Oorah!!!Tournament maybe ?  Horsie
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General
Ps.|Beta|O

PostSubject: Re: Tournament maybe ?    Tournament maybe ?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 pm

that would take a long time but it would be mad cool, lol viper your smileys are cool
Back to top Go down
http://prosnipers.tk
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

PostSubject: Re: Tournament maybe ?    Tournament maybe ?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Haha thanks Beta, I have like a hundred of them lol.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Tournament maybe ?    Tournament maybe ?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:19 pm

yh that would be awesoem but sadly i think it will never happen to much to orgainise etc
Back to top Go down
Ps.|iNDiGO|Cpt
Captain
Captain
Ps.|iNDiGO|Cpt

PostSubject: Re: Tournament maybe ?    Tournament maybe ?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Yea, it was just an idea (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament maybe ?    Tournament maybe ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament maybe ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums :: Others :: Scrims?-
Jump to: