Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

A skin for archie?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

A skin for archie? Empty
PostSubject: A skin for archie?   A skin for archie? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 am

Well krial, i saw ur skins and they are awesome! so i was wondering since i've been waiting since {xS} for a skin, maybe you could make me one? idk what all you can do... but i jast want the name to be ArcHie<3

sry for the trouble... And if you tell me what all you can do, i will tell you on xfire, so please add my xfire: xxjakyxx
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

A skin for archie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A skin for archie?   A skin for archie? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Haha yea I'm kinda in the same feeling here. I kinda want one, but I'm gonna make it myself. Razz

Back to top Go down
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

A skin for archie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A skin for archie?   A skin for archie? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 am

so krial? if ur not to busy?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

A skin for archie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A skin for archie?   A skin for archie? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 am

ask mamba
Back to top Go down
Ps.Mamba|M

A skin for archie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A skin for archie?   A skin for archie? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Jeremy wrote:
ask mamba

ahh it takes sooo long for me lol i can do the basics like guns but none of those bodys crap i wish i could then i would make people bright colors so i could see em better lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A skin for archie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A skin for archie?   A skin for archie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A skin for archie?
Page 1 of 1