Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

////////////////////////////////

Go down 
+2
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T
Ps.|lolo|A ™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ps.|lolo|A ™
Admin
Admin
Ps.|lolo|A ™

//////////////////////////////// Empty
PostSubject: ////////////////////////////////   //////////////////////////////// Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:15 am

//////////////////////////////// 2r2c4nc//////////////////////////////// 3321ftk
//////////////////////////////// 2ex5u3a

just was having some fun Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T
Captain
Captain
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T

PostSubject: Re: ////////////////////////////////   //////////////////////////////// Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:21 am

Nice! xD bounce
Back to top Go down
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: ////////////////////////////////   //////////////////////////////// Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am

very nice skin lolo Wink
Back to top Go down
Ps.|K.F.G|Maj
Major
Major
Ps.|K.F.G|Maj

PostSubject: Re: ////////////////////////////////   //////////////////////////////// Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Can someone please tell me the right way to post screenshots on here? Everytime i try to post one, its just shows up as that really tiny square with shapes in it. I'm not very good with computers so if anyone could tell me how that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Ps.|iNDiGO|Cpt
Captain
Captain
Ps.|iNDiGO|Cpt

PostSubject: Re: ////////////////////////////////   //////////////////////////////// Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 pm

It might be a problem with the copy and pasting, i would suggest putting your photo on any photo sharing site, servmig works best but any others are fine. All you have to do then is right click and selet 'copy photo location' or something like that. Hope this helps (:
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Cobra|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad

PostSubject: Re: ////////////////////////////////   //////////////////////////////// Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm

dang nice skin bra and omg that site pisses me off royal i use tinypic Razz
Back to top Go down
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T
Captain
Captain
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T

PostSubject: Re: ////////////////////////////////   //////////////////////////////// Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm

I use www.tinypic.com

Just upload the image, add tags if you wish, don't change any of the default settings. Click Upload. Then type the captcha. After that, it will take you to a page with a bunch of links and a small image of what you just uploaded.

Select all of the link inside the bar that say "Direct Link for Forums", copy, and paste in between the [img] tags (alternately click the button 4th from the end on the toolbar, top row, and paste the link into the box that pops up.

[/img] <--- Close tage for image (this goes after the url)
[img] <--- Open tag for image (this goes before the url)

Don't use any spaces between the tags and the url.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ////////////////////////////////   //////////////////////////////// Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

////////////////////////////////
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums :: Others :: Screenshots-
Jump to: