Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

cod crashiongs :(

Go down 
+3
Ps.Mamba|M
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Disapear|E
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ps.|Disapear|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad

cod crashiongs :( Empty
PostSubject: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:07 pm

if i go to certain servers like sM then my im2mp crashs and stops working it just started doing it a couple days ago and its pissing me off any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Nope... i got none... srry
Back to top Go down
Ps.Mamba|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:37 pm

hey you got teamveiwer? if you do ill have a look at it when i get a chance... fixed everyones cod back in dmn xfire me: scoor8888
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General
Ps.|Beta|O

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 pm

what operating system do you use?
Back to top Go down
http://prosnipers.tk
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Idk what the heck ur talking about haha.. srry im no help...
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:52 pm

I can barly get on the internet without having troubles with myself... i suck at technology Smile haha...
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Thats why the Cs5 art thing isnt working out for me...
Back to top Go down
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen
General
General
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 am

Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen
General
General
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 am

Then u should try to re-install windows (format) and start all over Razz
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:42 am

Haha.. it sucks... i can barley set up a game with out crashing my computer or puting the game in french or crap hahaha....
Back to top Go down
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen
General
General
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:40 pm

hahahahahhaa, FAIL!! xD
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Ok, I think I know what you are talking about, sorta, but try plugging something into your microphone jack. A friend of mine who plays CoD (but isn't in a clan) had a similar problem with the im3wmp or whatever thing crashing. I told him the same thing as above and he was like "Dude you're an idiot," but then a few days later I got a text and he was like "Dude you're a genius, it works now." Razz

So yea, just try plugging something, a spare set of headphones, anything really, into your microphone jack. If it's what I think you are talking about it just might fix it.
Back to top Go down
Ps.Mamba|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Ps.|Viper|A wrote:
Ok, I think I know what you are talking about, sorta, but try plugging something into your microphone jack. A friend of mine who plays CoD (but isn't in a clan) had a similar problem with the im3wmp or whatever thing crashing. I told him the same thing as above and he was like "Dude you're an idiot," but then a few days later I got a text and he was like "Dude you're a genius, it works now." Razz

So yea, just try plugging something, a spare set of headphones, anything really, into your microphone jack. If it's what I think you are talking about it just might fix it.

what ever viper you handed him over to me and i fixed it lol
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Lol yea I handed Cobra over to you cause he wasn't sure how to do anything I told him but this kid goes to my school and he doesn't even have XFire.

Ps.|Viper|A wrote:
A friend of mine who plays CoD (but isn't in a clan) had a similar problem with the im3wmp or whatever thing crashing.

Different person Mamba, and yea I did fix his. He just got CoD4 a few days ago actually.
Back to top Go down
Ps.Mamba|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:40 pm

oh that was vipers freind a while back then... IDK i have a bad memory
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Noo dude lol the kid I helped goes to my school and just got the game for Christmas, I helped him like 2 days ago lol.
Back to top Go down
Ps.Mamba|M

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

aggh i mean cobra what is wrong with me...
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:42 pm

If I knew I would tell you.... Neutral

Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T
Captain
Captain
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm

I get random crashes that send me back to desktop. I haven't gotten one in a while, but it usually happened when I was on sM, or some other server. Since we got our autokick server I think I've crashed once while on it.

No damage occurs and I don't lose anything, but it's rather annoying when you just get your helicopter and the game crashes to desktop on you. xD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cod crashiongs :(   cod crashiongs :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cod crashiongs :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums :: Others :: Computer Problems? Need Help?-
Jump to: