Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

CCC Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

CCC Problem Empty
PostSubject: CCC Problem   CCC Problem Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Well I got a good one for you guys...

Just installed my new PSU and GPU, booted up, everything works ok.
Now, the problem is that CCC (Catalyst Control Center) for my GPU won't open up. I installed the latest drivers from the CD and even from the AMD website but still nothing. I can start the CCC.exe or MOM.exe commands from Task Manager but they only run for a few seconds before closing.

Basically I want CCC open so I can OC this new card!!
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General
Ps.|Beta|O

CCC Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Problem   CCC Problem Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:00 pm

You should try rechecking compatibility with your motherboard and cpu for your GPU and PSU that might be the problem, if thats not it try reseating them.
Back to top Go down
http://prosnipers.tk
Ps.| KriaL |A
Admin
Admin

CCC Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Problem   CCC Problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 am

its an ATI right? mm catalyst is shit XD
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

CCC Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Problem   CCC Problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 am

Ps.| KriaL |A wrote:
its an ATI right? mm catalyst is shit XD

Yea, ATI Sapphire 5770 Vapor-X. I didn't have any problems with my other ATI card, Catalyst worked fine on there. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing drivers and the card numerous times. As far as compatibility from what I can tell they are compatible. Puzzling cause PC recognizes the card and all, but CCC just isn't working.... Mad

Maybe I will try reseating it.

--EDIT-- 12/30/10 5:20PM

Just tried reseating the GPU, nothing... CCC Problem Compsmash

As if that isn't making me mad enough, now my internet is acting up. Grrr...stupid CCC Problem Censored thing.

Last edited by Ps.|Viper|A on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update info)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CCC Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCC Problem   CCC Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CCC Problem
Page 1 of 1