Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

A story by KevinHD :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ps.|KevinHD|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad
Ps.|KevinHD|E

A story by KevinHD :D Empty
PostSubject: A story by KevinHD :D   A story by KevinHD :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Well this isnt no story i lied!!! i'm bad i know lol. OK well my name is kevinHD, oh and im guessing anyone knows my really name and if you dont it's kevin. I'm 18 I live on an island called aruba it's located somewhere in the caribean... I go to college. I have a job and my job is to go fishing with tourist. my hobby's well play video games, bodyboard and hang out with friends Very Happy
Gaming all started when call of duty came out I got COD 1, uo, 2, 4, WaW, MW2, BO. I play all of them but i play cod 4 the most now. I started sniping since the cod 1 days. I also made a few maps for cod 1 and uo. i've modded both those games too. ohh thats all i can think of atm and if you have any question feel free to ask. Very Happy

-KevinHD
Back to top Go down
Ps.| KriaL |A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A story by KevinHD :D   A story by KevinHD :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:01 pm

niceeee (: i like you xD
Back to top Go down
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen
General
General
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen

PostSubject: Welcome!!   A story by KevinHD :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:22 am

Very nice! I like you to bro, but u already knew that xD <3
Back to top Go down
Ps.|KevinHD|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad
Ps.|KevinHD|E

PostSubject: Re: A story by KevinHD :D   A story by KevinHD :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:55 am

Hhahaha thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story by KevinHD :D   A story by KevinHD :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story by KevinHD :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums :: Meet Our Members :: about our members-
Jump to: