Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:29 am

well, hey guys, ArcHerZ here from =mYh=, =mindYOURhead= and some possibly know me from {iS}...

Well i was thinking that we could be allied cause you are a nice clan! i posted something like this on the=mYh= site too, so i will make a real application if the staff at the mYh agrees... if not, i will post a reply and say that it is off... well, you are welcome to visit our site: http://myhclan.betaboard.net/forum

Hope it will work out,

Peace,

~ArcHie
Back to top Go down
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen
General
General
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen

PostSubject: hehe   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:04 pm

well, we just have to wait and see then? Smile maybe we could work something out.
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Disapear|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:03 pm

i think they should have to scrim us b4 becomeing our allie enemys b4 freinds kind of thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:22 pm

You know i was in there clan u guys.. there a great team... but (they suck compared to us) we should make allies with them... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ps.| KriaL |A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:38 pm

i agree with DisApear tehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Yea that would be good.. haha Smile like a 3v3 on shipment... then the rest watches.. we chose our best 3 and same with them.... then we'll change out every round or first team to a certin score.... Wink
Back to top Go down
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

guys, we know u are good, but don't underestimate us... lawl, we're full of surprises... BOOOOOOOOM, HEADSHOT!! xD well, still waiting for my clan leaders to post... You could also make an account and a post so they know what you are for... BTW for that scrimm, i say we would be allies first and then a friendly scrimm, 5VS5 or 4VS4...

<3pce out, ArcHie
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 am

Mmmk... well i like the 3vs3 on shipment.....
Back to top Go down
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Alright, everyone important in this clan, please add this xfire of our leader:

gazdeman1

so he can get to know you and decide...Btw applez, u the one from sG and xPanicz?
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Applez|M
Ps.|Applez|M

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Kk...
Back to top Go down
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen
General
General
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Lol Ps.| Forever
Back to top Go down
Ps.| KriaL |A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:11 am

don get boastful lol we are good but stop xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?   Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allies with Ps.|ProSnipers maybe?
Page 1 of 1