Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

Montage idea!! [EDITED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ps.|K.F.G|Maj
Major
Major
Ps.|K.F.G|Maj

Montage idea!! [EDITED] Empty
PostSubject: Montage idea!! [EDITED]   Montage idea!! [EDITED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey guys, I've had this idea for a quick scope/no scope montage for awhile that I just decided to post today.

I was thinking that We could make a cod4/mw2 montage, with beginning cod4, and and the other half mw2. So if the video was 10 mins long, cod4 would get 2:30 min, then mw2 2:30 min, and so on till the 10 minute mark.

Now here is where it gets interesting!

I'm sure most of you have heard the song "Land of Confusion" which is originally played by Genesis, and covered by Disturbed.

So what I was think of was that we could play the Genesis version on the cod4 clips, and the Disturbed version on the MW clips. and obviously the lyrics would continue throughout, but just with different singers. Now I know this is a COD4 clan, but the idea wouldn't be NEARLY as good without the MW in it. And with the help of some of the top video editors here, we could make this sound, and of course look great!

Tell me what you guys think of the idea, and please say if you play MW2 or not. I can't be the only one that plays it.

Thank you for reading!

-KillForGood-

{EDIT}
Yeah guys, just forget about this idea. We don't have enough mw2 players, along with many other problems that trail along this idea.

Too bad we can't do it, i thought it would be good enough to work...

Last edited by Ps.|K.F.G|Maj on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General
Ps.|Beta|O

PostSubject: Re: Montage idea!! [EDITED]   Montage idea!! [EDITED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

hey i dont personally play mw2 but i think that would be a great idea XD
Back to top Go down
http://prosnipers.tk
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T
Captain
Captain
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T

PostSubject: Re: Montage idea!! [EDITED]   Montage idea!! [EDITED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Not that many people play MW2 on PC any more, I think the last number I saw was like 12,000. I mean that's not to say we couldn't just get 8 or 12 of us in a single game and get the clips from there but I think that may look a bit funny. xD

Anyhow, I really like the idea, and I would definitely consider booting back up my MW2 to get some clips for you guys.

I don't have a recording device, unless I can use xfire for it, otherwise somebody would have to record for me and just spectate the whole time xD, which is probably better in my case because if I record I tend to lag a lot making me less likely to get good shots off Razz.

Have a good one guys. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ps.|K.F.G|Maj
Major
Major
Ps.|K.F.G|Maj

PostSubject: Re: Montage idea!! [EDITED]   Montage idea!! [EDITED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Yeah i have the same problem, so hopefully theres a way to spectate someone in apublic mw2 game. If there isn't, then i guess only the ones who can run a recorder can get clips...
Back to top Go down
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin
Ps.|Viper|A

PostSubject: Re: Montage idea!! [EDITED]   Montage idea!! [EDITED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Yea first problem, I don't have MW2. lol!
Second one, I don't have a way to record videos (other than XFire)
Third lol my internet wouldn't upload videos Razz
Back to top Go down
Ps.|iSnipe<3|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad
Ps.|iSnipe<3|E

PostSubject: Re: Montage idea!! [EDITED]   Montage idea!! [EDITED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 am

yea I got mw2 but my nat is strict no matter what I do.. and I think it's just mw2 >.< my xbox is open and when I played warhammer it said it was open :/
I also don't have fraps... D: so idk lol, xfire uses a lot of space to record even the smallest clip >.<
Back to top Go down
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T
Captain
Captain
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T

PostSubject: Re: Montage idea!! [EDITED]   Montage idea!! [EDITED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 am

Quote :
{EDIT}
Yeah guys, just forget about this idea. We don't have enough mw2 players, along with many other problems that trail along this idea.

Too bad we can't do it, i thought it would be good enough to work...

Well, its only a minor setback, we can still accumulate clips for it, those of use who can, and then have a stockpile for later. Nobody makes a montage in a day Shocked . It takes zzirGrizz like 6 months to make his montages, and most of that time is spent in the editing, but we don't need to do anything as hardcore in our edit, and there are probably a fair few more people capturing clips that just the one guy.

Anyhow, I still think we should do this montage, just not right now, but still gather some clips along the way.

Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montage idea!! [EDITED]   Montage idea!! [EDITED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montage idea!! [EDITED]
Page 1 of 1